TENHealth & Wellness Packages
TENHealth & Wellness is an online nutrition and wellness consulting practice specializing in light work. We work with individuals and network with licensed Psychotherapists and Medical practices to assist in the management of anxiety, depression, diagnosed medical conditions such as but not limited to cancer treatment side effects, type 2 diabetes, weight management (loss or gain), heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, pregnancy, and others. We provide wellness plans designed to address lifestyle adjustments and accountability needs.
“Tara's compassion for an individual's well-being is evident after one conversation with her. Her in-depth knowledge of nutrition and anatomy combined with a keen awareness of distinguishing and understanding each individual's needs makes a difference when working towards meeting and maintaining health and wellness goals.”
— Daniela G.
Scope of Practice
- Nutrition Professionals General Menu of Services:
- Diet and Lifestyle Assessment and Evaluation;
- Educate, Demonstrate and Advocate Healthy Eating Habits;
- Food Shopping Education, Demonstration and Tours; Individual, Group and Family
- Meal Planning;
- Suggestions for Development and Maintenance of a Healthy Lifestyle;
- Suggestions for Coping with and Managing Stress;
- Suggestions for Behavior Medication to Obtain Optimal Health;
- Meal Plans for Optimal Weight, Mood, Performance and Energy;
- Teach Classes, Workshops, Menu Planning on Wellness and Nutrition;
- Provide Scientific Research to Clients on Basic Nutritional Wellness Supplementation;
- Promote the benefits of regular physical activity, a balanced lifestyle combined with a healthy diet.
- Nutrition Professionals Therapeutic Menu of Services:
- Client intake and Assessment;
- Advise on General and/or Therapeutic Menus and Nutrients;
- Provide Evidence Based Research to Support Recommendations;
- Provide Client with Ongoing and Follow-up Support;
- Review Questionnaire and Lab Assessments;
- Summarize Client Case and Group Findings;
- Provide Recommendations and Instruction on How to Implement Changes Toward a Healthy Lifestyle;
- Promote and Instruct Health Professionals, Clients and Consumers on Healthy
- Lifestyles; and Consult with Various Medical Practitioners
What a Nutrition & Wellness Coach or Consultant may NOT provide:
- Provide Medical Nutrition Advice or Practice Medical Nutrition;
- Use Terminology or Promote Diagnosing, Curing and/or Treating a Disease or Medical Condition;
- Misrepresent or Make Unproven Health or Nutrition Claims or Accomplishments;
- Use Medical or Unproven Methods, Devices, Assessments or Therapies;
- Use Product Sales in Conjunction with Client Assessment and Recommendations.